Some Advice On How Accomodation Providers Get The Most From Facebook Marketing
- Set up your Facebook Page properly (include: all contact details, customized profile and cover image; ensure monitoring comments etc.).
- Determine your key marketing objectives (i.e. to drive traffic to your website, to gain new likes).
- Invest in promoted content & ads to reach a wider audience (promoted posts, video ads etc.).
- Use Facebook’s demographic data to target your campaigns (separate your audience into categories such as location, interests etc.).
- Consider combining the power of Facebook data with the visual appeal of Instagram (showcase and promote the main visual elements of your Vacation Rental, B&B or Hotel on Instagram, which belongs to Facebook).
- Enrich your customer service using Facebook Messenger for Business.
- Create engagement opportunities using Facebook Live Video (showcase new rooms, new menus etc.). 360-degree video capability will provide potential guests with an in-depth experience.
- Encourage guests to use check-ins or location tags on photos and videos.
- Ask your visitors for reviews.
- Host like & comment competitions (ask the winner to come to your place which allows you to take further images for your Facebook Page).
(Sources: via @gonzogonzo – Get the full story at http://fredericgonzalo.com/en/2017/11/21/facebook-marketing-for-hotels/ | via @TheDunloe – http://www.thedunloe.com/ )