Some Airbnb Alternatives Worth To Consider In Order To Maximise Your Bookings | Online-Buchungsportale für Ferienwohnungen bzw. Ferienhäuser
- Although Airbnb is a household name when it comes to vacation rentals, Airbnb hosts should evaluate and consider advertising on additional platforms as well.
- TripAdvisor: It’s not only the most trusted online travel community (over 500 million reviews) but also an important player in the vacation rental market (listing about 830.000 homes in 190 countries). The company boasts that travelers can plan their whole trip on TripAdvisor.
- FlipKey: Vacation Rental Owners who list their property on FlipKey will currently appear in searches on TripAdvisor (= parent organization) for no extra charge. Particular focus on the USA.
- Expedia: One of the world’s leading full-service online travel companies. Users can also browse for vacation rentals. Integration of HomeAway.
- HomeAway: Airbnb’s biggest direct competitor. More than two million properties in 190 countries. Expedia-owned company.
- Vrbo: A pioneer of the Vacation Rental Industry. Over 1 million listings across the globe. Part of the HomeAway group.
- Flat4Day: Villas, apartments and private rooms in 71 countries (Focus: Europe, Turkey, Middle East). Part of the HomeAway group.
- HolidayLettings: About 600.000 listings across 150 countries (Focus: UK). Part of TripAdvisor.
- Wimdu: Featuring vacation rentals across the globe, but focusing on holiday homes in Europe.
- Tujia: Airbnb’s biggest rival in China. It seems certain that Tujia will „go global“.
(Source: via@GuestReadyNow – Get full details https://www.guestready.com/blog/airbnb-alternatives/ )