Airbnb Superhosts could be the Property Managers of the Future | FeWo-Verwalter Ferienhausverwalter
- The job of a Vacation Rental Owner doesn’t end with a guest sending a booking through the Airbnb platform. The actual stay will require a lot of efforts to ensure the possible best experience for every guest (do check-ins and welcome guests in person, maintaining a clean and fully supplied accommodation etc.).
- Not every Holiday Home Owner has the time, the resources or the willingness to be a full time hospitality professional.
- Airbnb might incentivize Vacation Rental Owners to let them be managed by experienced Airbnb Superhosts, who will fulfill hospitality duties on their behalf in exchange of a mutually agreed fee.
- If a specific host seems to be the right fit to support and manage your Airbnb property, you’ll be able to send a non-binding enquiry. You might consider to start the conversation with multiple hosts, in order to find the best fit for your needs.
- In the near future more and more hosts might not only offer their own accommodation for rent, but also manage other properties and facilitate the discovery of local experiences.
(Source: via @AllAbout_Airbnb – Get full details at http://all-about-airbnb.com/post/150019756336/experienced-superhosts-property-management-platform )