How Accomodation Providers Could Use Facebook Messenger As A Customer Service Channel | Ferienunterkunft Marketing
- In the hospitality industry customer service is steadily evolving. Accomodation providers (Vacation Rental Owners, B&Bs) need to quickly adopt to new guest expectations.
- Facebook Messenger was the #2 smartphone app in 2016. Over 2 billion messages (monthly) are exchanged between people and businesses through FB Messenger.
- Messenger makes it easy for your guests to start up a conversation. A considerable part of your vacation rental guests might engage more likely here than picking up the phone to call.
- Enable communication with your guests directly from your Facebook page and/or vacation rental website. By adding a „Send Message“ button you could capture the attention for your clients before they lose interest or end up on your competitor’s site.
- Messenger allows you to answer concerns or complaints privately.
- „Away Messages“ will help you to maintain your responsiveness if you can’t be there.
- Save time by using „saved replies“ (e.g. for frequently asked questions like opening hours, check-in times, emai-address, phone number).
(Source: via @LittleHotelier – Get full details at https://www.littlehotelier.com/r/hotel-marketing-tips/social-media/facebook-messenger-customer-service/ )