How To Automate Pricing For Your Vacation Rental With Wheelhouse | Dynamische Preisgestaltung Ferienwohnung Ferienhaus
- There’s a transition from part-time hosts renting out spare rooms to people building a real business on platforms like Airbnb. The short-term rental industry becomes more and more professionalized and needs sophisticated pricing tools.
- Dynamic pricing is a pricing strategy in which you set flexible prices based on current market demands.
- Wheelhouse is an external automated pricing service, that gives you control over numerous settings (including your Base Price, Maximum Price, Minimum Price, Minimum Stay, Long-Term Discounts and Last-Minute Discounts).
- Wheelhouse is designed to price you across platforms. It lets you connect to Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, TripAdvisor (and soon other great channels). Wheelhouse is live on six continents, servicing 600+ markets. You’ll have to pay 1 % per booking (there is no monthly or yearly fees or contracts).
- Looking at your revenue goals (maximize gains, minimize losses, somewhere in-between), listing quality, and factors specific to your property (number of bedrooms, amenities, photos, reviews etc.) Wheelhouse will suggest you an ideal base price. Your base price will be adjusted by Wheelhouse based on factors like local demand, events and seasonality. Wheelhouse is making dynamic price recommendations for each individual night on your calendar.
- According to Wheelhouse an average user can earn up to 40 % more revenue per listing. As they automatically post prices nightly (based on the latest market analysis) it’s also about saving time. Wheelhouse gives you better insights into your performance and shows you occupancy rates relative to your market’s average.
(Source: via @Airbnbsecrets – Get full details at http://www.airbnbsecrets.com/intelligent-airbnb-pricing/ | via Michael Quinn – https://youtu.be/vgSZXn3nM0s )