How To Craft A Vacation Rental Property Description | Ferienwohnung bzw. Ferienhaus - Beschreibung
- Potential guests book your Vacation Rental based on its features. Describe your property accurately (size, location etc.). Don’t exaggerate and be honest, otherwise your guests may be disappointed (negative reviews).
- Avoid vague phrases (not far from the airport, near the ocean etc.) as this could lead to unrealistic expectations. Use specific language (eg. ten minute drive from the airport).
- Keep abbreviations (like BR instead of bedroom) to a minimum as industry lingo could appear impersonal to the average person.
- Use pronouns like „you“ to allow potential renter to imagine themeselves in your Vacation Rental.
- Tell a story (eg. What made you fall in love with this property? What experience does your Vacation rental offer?).
- Focus on the gems of your Vacation Rental.
- Avoid long phrases so that potential guests can skim your vacation rental property description (eg. OTA listing, vacation rental website).
- Save the restrictions for the end (eg. no pets allowed). Set an inviting tone and write first what you have to offer (property’s potential) to increase likelihood to rent (even if this means leaving pets at home).
- Polish your vacation rental property description with high-quality photos …
(Source: via @Futurestay – Get the full story at https://www.futurestay.com/read/holiday-rentals/vacation-rental-marketing/vacation-rental-property-description/)