How To Create An Effective Airbnb Title To Get More Views For Your Vacation Rental | FeWo-Marketing Ferienhaus Kurzzeitwohnen
- The title is the first thing potential guests will see when they go through the Airbnb search results.
- Listings with an outstanding title will achieve higher click-through-rates and more views.
- Use as much space as you can (up to 50 characters) as you never know what catches the viewers eyes.
- Provide valuable information. Don’t mention anything that’s apparent when people search for a listing (e. g. city – the base search criteria already includes location).
- Speak to your target audience (eg. couples, familys, bachelors). Don’t try to appeal to everyone.
- Highlight your apartment’s best features. Think about why people would want to stay at your place (check out your reviews – you might see the things that people appreciate most about your vacation rental).
- Use descriptive words („gorgious view“, „spacious“, „modern“ etc.) instead of genera ones („nice“, „good“).
- Use special characters in your title to make your vacation rental stand out (eg. little stars).
- Consider adjusting your title before special events (e.g. a music festival – „nearby ….“).
- There is no such thing as „the perfect title“. Experiment with your title to see how it affects the amount of views you get.
(Sources: via @GetPaidForUrPad – Get more details at https://getpaidforyourpad.com/blog/airbnb-title/ | Video: https://youtu.be/sBIiump8VSM )