How to shoot professional-looking Vacation Rental photos with your iPhone | Ferienwohnung Ferienhaus Fotos Smartphone Tipps
- Take photos when natural light is brightest (tap on different areas of the room on your screen to find the ideal brightness and illuminate dark corners if necessary).
- Turn on Grid view to make sure your shot is straight lining up the grid with a wall or piece of furniture.
- Turn off your Flash.
- Make sure your camera is on „Photo“ setting.
- Hold your phone straight and horizontal.
- If necessary, crouch or kneel to get a strong shot.
- Shoot at least three to five images from different corners of each room to help potential guests to set expectations.
- Showcase details that make your Vacation Rental unique (camera will focus by touching the corresponding item on your screen) …
(Source: via @Airbnb – Get the full story at http://blog.atairbnb.com/photography/ )