How to Improve your Vacation Rental Marketing based on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Theory (Infographic) | Ferienwohnung Ferienhaus Onlinemarketing
- Fulfilling Basic Needs (base of the pyramid): Suitable Accomodation (eg. good beds).
- Safety Needs: Reassuring guests in listing description, that they’re coming to a save area.
- Social Belonging Needs: Connecting guests with the local community (eg. providing a calendar with local events in your welcome book).
- Self Esteem Needs: Guests start sharing their experience (eg. creating awareness for brand’s hashtag; branded postcards).
- Self-Realization Needs (highest point of the hierarchy): Need to do good for the local community (eg. volunteering events, re-cycle bins) …