Key Instagram Marketing Strategies For Vacation Rental Owners | Social Media Marketing Ferienwohnung
- Create a dedicated Instagram Business Account for your vacation rental.
- Showcase your holiday home and post high-quality photos that demonstrate its outstanding features (e.g. view, garden, interior).
- Make it emotive and show potential guests what experiences they can have (e.g. by things like light, mood and activities taking place in your photos).
- Entice even more people to follow your instagram account by making it a destination guide (e.g. photos of popular nearby locations and local events, nice restaurants and bars).
- With Instagram you can find out who is in your area right now. Try to reach out and interact with these people. They might visit your place, follow your account and could be your next year’s guests.
- Make every post as discoverable as possible by using multiple and relevant hashtags. Don’t forget to always include your location.
- Promote your Instagram handle as well as your own branded instagram hashtags and encourage people to tag you. Let your guests know, that you may repost their content if they agree.
- Like, comment and follow others to build relationships (e.g. past and potential future guests, local businesses).
- Be sure to include a link to your vacation rental website in your profile. Alternatively you might link to a specific landingpage (e.g. signup form for your vacation rental newsletter).
(Source: via @Airhosta – Get full details at https://www.airhosta.com/blog/instagram-marketing-vacation-rental/ )