Tips For Instagram Photos | Ferienunterkunft Social Media Marketing
- Try using a stand-alone digital camera to get high-quality images (edit them afterwards – adjust lighting and contrast). Outstanding photos are rarely taken with a phone as the quality of images taken on a phone heavily depend on the lighting (especially indoor pictures).
- Use special photo editing apps to edit your instagram images like a pro (e.g. Aviary). Instagram’s in-app editing tool will only be helpful for simple fixes.
- Avoid using filters (dated and trendy ones) and opt for clean editing.
- Watch out for excellent lighting and make sure, that all your images are bright or well-lit. Use natural lighting and shoot your images just after sunrise or right before sunset.
- Have a focal point of interest to guide user’s attention.
- Share moments, that connect people to one another (e.g. a lifestyle others dream of). Tell stories, that make your Instagram feed personal and resonate with your target market.
(Source: via @trivagoHM_usa – Get full details at http://hotelmanager-blog.trivago.com/en-us/5-tips-instagram-photos-hotel-envy/ )