Mobile devices have fundamentally changed the way we travel | Mobilfreundliche Ferienwohnung-Homepage bzw. Ferienhaus-Website
- More Research: According to Google 60 % of research about a travel destination is done on mobile devices.
- Informed Decisions: People actively compare different destinations via mobile to make sure they get the best value for their money.
- Videos: Mobile consumption of YouTube Videos rises every year. 64 % of people watch travel-related video content online when thinking about their next adventure.
- Conversion: Bookings made on mobile travel sites have grown considerably.
- 46 % of travelers make their decision on mobile, but then book on another device. 2 out of 3 travellers double-check prices on a desktop (anxiety factor). Travellers might also switch back to desktop because of bad mobile usability (too many steps to book, mobile site doesn’t load fast enough) or missing mobile booking system.
- Last-minute searches and bookings happen more and more on smartphones (deals on OTAs).
- Travellers increasingly use mobile to search for and book activities when they arrive in a destination …
(Source: via @trekksoft – Get the full story at https://www.trekksoft.com/en/blog/9-ways-mobile-has-changed-travel )