Think Mobile First When Building Your Vacation Rental Website | Ferienwohnung-Homepage bzw. Ferienhaus-Webseite - mobilfreundliches Webdesign
- Why should you focus on a great user experiencing for people, who are searching for vacation rentals on their mobile devices? Mobile is taking over. More users are using mobile devices than desktops.
- You have to consider mobile at the forefront of your vacation rental marekting plan and make sure, that your website is mobile friendly.
- The old way is, to design a website for desktop and to shrink it down so that it fits on a mobile device. But just being mobile friendly is not enough anymore.
- Mobile Websites, mobile apps have lower conversion than a traditional desktop website. That’s why you have to think about mobile first. You want a great experience on mobile devices.
- „Mobile first“ changes the way people think about designing a vacation rental website. a) As you are moving the website up and down on a mobile device, it should flow fluidly. It should also interact fluidly with the touch (eg. slide show/gallery). b) Consider using noticeable Calls-To-Actions, telling the user what to do („give us a call“, „enquire right here“ etc.). c) Large buttons are also important on mobile devices (helps to lead people, where you want them to go).
- If you want more bookings, make sure you think about mobile first …
(Source: via @ImJayWilliam – Get the full story at https://youtu.be/SH7ohRW36z4 )