Tips For Encouraging Online Reviews | Empfehlungen Ferienwohnung Ferienhaus Kurzzeitmiete
- Reviews play an important role in getting new customers to book. Potential guests are proactively seeking reviews from previous guests (user-generated content).
- The more reviews you get, the more you can boost your ranking on various sites (search engines, listing sites).
- Claim your „Google My Business“ listing. Verify your vacation rental business and keep all info up do date.
- Allow your guests to write a review directly from your vacation rental website. The major review sites offer online widgets that can be integrated into your website (e.g. TripAdvisor Widgets).
- Consider TripAdvisor Review Express. It’s free for all types of properties. This tool lets you create professional-looking emails that encourage guests to leave a review for your business. Emails can be sent out automatically upon checkout (make sure to get guest’s permission to email them).
- Link to your Google reviews page and promote it (emails, vacation rental website). Having lots of Google reviews helps to boost your search ranking.
- Gain more reviews through your social media channels (e.g. add a TripAdvisor App to your Facebook Business Page).
- Use stickers to remind your vacation rental guest of the importance of feedback….
(Source: via @Travel_Tripper – Get the full story at http://www.traveltripper.com/blog/how-to-encourage-guests-to-write-hotel-reviews-on-tripadvisor-yelp-and-google/ )
(Source: @Travel_Tripper – http://www.traveltripper.com/blog/infographic-7-tips-for-encouraging-hotel-reviews/ )