Vacation Rental Listing Sites - How To Fix A Low Ranking | Ferienwohnung Ferienhaus Buchungsportal - Inserat Platzierung verbessern
- Listing sites present vacation rentals with high conversion rates first.
- The conversion rate (number of times your vacation rental was booked divided by the number of times it was viewed) is an indicator of whether or not potential guests find your holiday home appealing.
- Get professional photos taken. Travelers are more likely to book a vacation rental with high-quality photos. For this reason listing sites will give your property a slight boost in the rankings.
- Improve your response rate and response time. Potential guests are less likely to book a holiday letting when the owner only responds to 80 % of inquiries. Homeowners who respond immediately (preferably within an hour) get the best conversion rates.
- Write a better headline. Consider including number of bedrooms, location, major amenities (e.g. fireplace) and proximity to area attractions (e.g. beach).
- Make sure to provide a clear description.
- Travelers are often looking for specific amenities (e.g. WiFi, air conditioning). Make sure all your vacation rental’s amenities are listed in order to appear in as many searches as possible.
- Drop your rates. Temporarily lowering your prices will improve your conversion rate and boost your ranking. You’ll also secure great reviews as guests get an amazing value for money.
(Source: via @EvolveVRN – Get full details at https://blog.evolvevacationrental.com/the-proven-formula-for-a-higher-listing-site-ranking-part-2-existing-listings/ )