What Happens When A Review Is Submitted To TripAdvisor | Fewo-Portal - Online-Bewertung
- TripAdvisor wants to ensure, that reviews are genuine and useful.
- Before being posted every review goes through a series of in-depth analysis.
- Most reviews make it through the system without a problem and get posted.
- Reviews that are clearly in violation with TripAdvisor’s policies will be rejected.
- Then there are reviews where something suspicious is discovered. Businesses might want to unfairly boost their own reviews or slander a competitor with negative reviews. Sometimes optimization companies are paid to falsify reviews on behalf of their clients.
- TripAdvisor uses sophisticated techniques to detect fraud. If at any point something slips through the cracks anyone can flag a review (e.g. when a business is offering customers incentives to write positive reviews) and request an investigation. Biased reviews will be removed.
- When reviews are honest and useful businesses can compete on a level playing field and travelers get the insights they need to enjoy a perfect trip.
(Source: via @TripAdvisor – Get full details at https://youtu.be/z-GicDU8QMA )