What is home sharing? | Zimmervermietung Airbnb
- With Home Sharing travelers looking for a place to stay can connect with the community of local people who share their spaces. Often these listings are in neighborhoods outside busy tourist zones and are usually more affordable than traditional accomodations.
- Home sharers choose to open their doors to guests for many reasons (e.g. generate extra income when it is needed; a frequent traveler might share his entire home as a vacation rental while he’s out of town; pensioners might rent spare rooms after their kids have moved out; to meet interesting people from around the world).
- Hosts take pride in sharing their homes and communities. Many of them give tips on how be great guests and respect the neighborhoods.
- Home sharers often create lists of local business recommendations and hidden gems that guests might otherwise miss.
- By welcoming travelers into local homes, hosts, guests and neighborhoods all benefit from responsible home sharing.
(Source: via @AirbnbCitizen – Video: https://youtu.be/5RJopUjvCr8 )