How To Get Geo-Targeted Or Local Traffic To Your Vacation Rental Website | FeWo-Homepage Ferienhaus Kurzzeitvermietung Lokales Online-Marketing
- Local Searchers (people in your area, who might want to spend a vacation in your holiday home) and Geo-Targeted Searchers (might not be local to your area, but are searching for what you offer in your area) focus on Geographic terms.
- Establish your „NAP“. Make sure your Name, Address and Phone Number are always listed the same across the Internet (website, social media, Google My Business, Online directories etc.). Use the exact same spelling, capitalization, wording (NAP Consistency) and don’t confuse search engines.
- Get a Google My Business listing. It will appear right when potential guests are searching for your business or businesses like yours. With Google My Business you can manage if or how your vacation rental business shows in organic search results and Google Maps. You can see and respond to reviews and publish short updates (Google Posts).
- Citations. The value in a citation is the mention of your vacation rental business. Consider listing your business in business directories („structured citations“ – eg. Yellow Pages). Ideally your business will also be mentioned in articles, blogs wikis etc. („unstructured citations“). These „mentions“ may link back to your vacation rental website. Citations build trust.
- Build Geo-Targeted pages with rich textual content (e.g. things to do in your destination, events etc.).
- Make use of Schema Structured Data to help search engines to better understand your content and to boost chances of beeing seen in Search Engine Result Pages (e.g. reviews and ratings – „rich snippets“).
(Source: via @InterCoastal – https://www.icoastalnet.com/BLOG/5-TACTICS-BOOST-LOCAL-TRAFFIC-VACATION-RENTAL-WEBSITE/ )