Why It Might Be A Good Idea To Choose WordPress For Your Vacation Rental Website | Ferienwohnung Homepage
- It’s the leading Content Management System and a reliable platform that is going to be around for much longer (see CMS Usage Statistics: https://trends.builtwith.com/cms).
- WordPress is open source and licensed under the GNU General Public License. Users get access to free updates and thousands of free plugins and themes.
- On a self hosted WordPress install your data is your own (there’s no lock in).
- WordPress can be used for any kind of website (business, portfolio, hotel, vacation rental etc.). Added advantage: It has a blog function.
- It is mobile friendly. You can choose amongst many free and premium WordPress themes to build a responsive website that will scale automatically to the size of the user screen.
- WordPress is search engine friendly and ready out of the box. Numerous plugins can help you to get your SEO right.
- You can add the functions you need by way of separate plugins (highly extensible platform).
- You can start small and then scale up.
- The team at WordPress is constantly monitoring for security threats. Security updates are released promptly and minor updates are carried out automatically.
- Working with WordPress is easy. A user friendly interface helps you to create content without knowing any code.
- Team members can be granted various levels of access (enables a smooth editorial workflow).
- WordPress helps with branding. Most themes offer tons of customization options.
(Source: via @WPExplorer – Get full details at http://www.wpexplorer.com/wordpress-for-startups/ )