You need a Strategy for your Vacation Rental Listing Sites | Buchungsplattform FeWo-Marketing
- Who is the ideal guest (target market) for your property.
- Where will your niche (ideal guests) be searching for a suitable holiday home?
- Be selective, you don’t have to join each vacation rental portal (cost and time factor). While it’s fine to experiment with the larger players („mass market“ listing sites), the smaller and more targeted niche listing sites might work just as fine.
- Is it easy for the holiday maker to navigate the listing site and find the required information (availability, prices etc.)?
- Consider listing sites, which let you showcase your vacation rental to its best (adding your own copy, including your own contact details as well as a link to your website).
- Use Google Analytics to monitor, which listing site is working best for you (inquiries, bookings) ….
(source: via @holrentalbiz – Get the full story at http://thebusinessofholidayrental.com/holiday-home-listing-sites/ )