Working With Influencers In The Hospitality Industry | Social Media Marketing Ferienwohnungsbranche
- It can be difficult to determine which influencers to accept and how to execute a meaningful collaboration.
- Be choosy. Follower numbers don’t always tell the full story. Find out, if these followers are the target demographic you’re interest in reaching. Ideally the influencer does have a loyal fan base across channels (blog, YouTube etc.).
- Outline clear expectations before you host an influencer (e.g. how many posts you want to see each day on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter). Request the rights to photos and videos.
- Have a plan to measure success of a collaboration.
- Choose an influencer who fits your brand and has traveled to similar places.
- Amplify the influencer’s message (e.g. by retweeting, linking to posts, re-gramming images, sharing information across all your social media channels).
(Source: via @tnooz – Get full details at https://www.tnooz.com/article/dos-and-dont-influencer-marketing/ )