Business Travelers - A Prospering Market Segment for Vacation Rental Owners | Geschäftsreisende FeWo-Marketing
- Vacation Rentals are increasingly popular amongst business travelers.
- Vacation Rental Owners could benefit from „bleisure“ trips and increase medium-stay bookings (especially in low and mid-season). Business travelers stay longer in vacation rentals (average of five nights) than in hotels (average of 3 nights).
- To compete with hotels you’ll have to provide similar comforts (fast WiFi, brand toiletries, high quality bedding, daily hosekeeping service, personlised chef service, catering service for client dinners etc.).
- Corporate travelers need space for work (briefings, meetings with clients) and leisure (client entertainment after negotiation).
- Offer a concierge service (organise transport, book activities and attractions, recommend restaurants etc.) and find the right local partners.
- Business travelers are looking for good transport facilities (transport to meetings, airport pick-up etc.) and easy (free) parking.
- Consider sales promotions to increase customer loyalty (discount for an extra night’s stay etc.).
- Provide an invoice.
- List your vacation rental on Airbnb and/or Booking.com as these platforms have recently launched heavily into the business travel market (allow search for „business-ready“ listings etc.).
(Source: via @Lodgify – Get full details at http://blog.lodgify.com/vacation-rental-business-travelers )