Digital Advertising for Vacation Rental Owners | Ferienhaus Ferienwohnung Online-Marketing
- Know your target audience. Identify, which people are most likely to become your guests and jot down activities these guests enjoy when staying at your vacation rental.
- Establish specific goals for your online advertising campaign (to generate a certain number of inquiries/bookings through your vacation rental website etc.).
- Advertise on both Google and Facebook. While Google is great to reach travelers who are looking to book right in that moment (someone searches for your keyword terms), Facebook is great for showing ads to potential guests in the „consideration“ phase, who may not be thinking about a vacation rental right then, but would show interest if they saw your ad.
- Optimize your website to maximize experience after travelers click on your ad. Provide relevant content that is consistent with your ad. Have a clear call-to-action (make it easy to submit an inquiry or to contact you). Make your inquiry form mobile-friendly.
- Constantly test your ads in order to find the perfect copy (messaging) guests respond the most positively to …
(Source: via @OneRooftop – Get the full story at http://blog.onerooftop.com/targeted-vacation-rental-marketing-goals/ )