Building Relationships With Your Vacation Rental Guests Using Email-Marketing | Ferienwohnung bzw. Ferienhaus Newsletter
- Don’t just rely on social media.
- On Facebook you can’t even rely, that a post is going to reach your followers, it’s only sent to a very small amount of those people who liked your page. And what would happen, if Facebook stopped your business page?
- Twitter is so fast, that people probably won’t see your message.
- Consider creating a mailing list, a collection of email-addresses, that you will send your marketing messages to.
- If it’s your mailing list, you control it.
- Keep in mind, it’s about people having given you permission to market to them (for your email to drop into their inbox). They have asked to get information from you, they are interested in you and your vacation rental.
- Crucially a newsletter is not to sell, sell, sell … it’s about building relationships (content: link to your blog posts; include special offers exclusively to subscribers; introduce yourself; educate/inform your guests and show them, that you know what’s happening in your area).
- Email-Marketing permits you to connect with your past guests. Even if they aren’t ready to book now, it will still keep you top of mind.
- Don’t forget to ask current guests the permission to put them on your mailing list.
- Consider using a mailing software (helps you to manage subscriptions; reduces the risk to break any data protection laws) …
(Source: via @holrentalbiz – Get the full story at https://youtu.be/AKT19bAh4Is – Note: This video has been removed)