Instagram For Holiday Homes
- Your online communication will most likely benefit from Instagram (photo and short video sharing app).
- Determine, which type of travelers you’re targeting with your vacation rental business and adapt your visual content (experiences) to the interests of your target market (e.g. family, corporate travelers).
- Highlighting only your vacation rental (amenities) isn’t enough anymore. The majority of your posts should be related to experiences and your destination (monuments, local businesses, events etc.). Appeal potential guests by using storytelling.
- Identify relevant hashtags (e.g.#vacationrental, #holidays, #visitaustria) and use them in your image descriptions (analyze your local competitors).
- Don’t forget to link from your Instagram account to your vacation rental website.
- Publish useful content on a regular basis and take your followers‘ time zone into consideration (choose best hours).
- Consider using specialized tools to manage your account (e.g. Schedugram for planning and scheduling your posts).
(Source: via @BookingSync – Get full details: http://blog.bookingsync.com/en/news/2016/11/9/instagram-for-vacation-rental )