Some Photo Ideas To Make Your Vacation Rental Listing Stand Out | Ferienwohnung Ferienhaus Fotos - Tipps
- Screenshot of your actual Wi-Fi speed (e.g. from speedtest.net).
- Take a photo of your Floor Plan (helps people understand what they’re renting and what the space looks like – e.g. show people where the bedrooms are in relation to the living room).
- Photos of you. Inject a little personality so people can connect with you (e.g. a photo of you and your girlfriend or wife doing something that relates to the property). Be professional as people are going to judge that photo and they are going to be like-minded. So whoever you’re trying to attract should resonate with that photo.
- Photo of your professionally put together Guidebook and/or pretty looking Welcome Basket. Put it in the buying decision when people are flipping through your listing versus your competitor’s listing. It might be the tipping point as your potential vacation rental guests can see that you’re a host who really cares.
- Certificate (show people that you’re trained and provide higher quality).
(Source: via @imrichardfertig – Get full details at https://youtu.be/ktl-f2jK6nU )