Why Airbnb Hosts Need To Have Their Own Vacation Rental Website | Ferienhaus-Homepage bzw. Ferienwohnung-Webseite - Pro-Argumente
- Airbnb is a very successful and popular home-sharing platform.
- Although Airbnb increases the visibility of your vacation rental around the globe, you’ll also have to face a steadily growing number of competing hosts in your area. Your own vacation rental website will help you to stand out of the crowd.
- Airbnb host service fees can add up and might increase in the future as the platform grows even bigger.
- A professional website (online business card) creates credibility and reputation for your vacation rental company. It allows you to show off reviews from various platforms and to list additional achievements (e.g. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence).
- Your own vacation rental website can boost direct bookings. In case you’ve mentioned your brand name on your Airbnb listing, your website might be „googled“ and potential guests could finally decide to book directly on your own website (especially when offered some exclusive perks).
- While listing sites like Airbnb provide a „standardized template“ your own website can be totally customized (add as many photos, videos, local guides, partnerships as you want; personalize colors and fonts etc.).
(Source: via @GetPaidForUrPad – Get full details at https://getpaidforyourpad.com/blog/airbnb-hosts-also-need-website/ )