TripAdvisor Ranking - How to Climb the Ranks | Online-Buchungsplattform Ferienhaus Kurzzeitvermietung FeWo-Marketing
- Service: It’s the small details that count (little welcome note etc.).
- Brand: Have a clear vision about your brand (know who you are) and convey it to your guests.
- Honesty: Don’t promise things you can’t deliver. Be transparent during the booking process and don’t surprise your guests with any extra charges.
- Team: Create a guest-centric culture and focus on making your guests happy. Train and motivate your team to resolve any issues before they escalate to negative reviews.
- Offer good value for money (free Wi-Fi, generous upgrade etc.).
- Passion: Treat you guests as if they were family in your home.
- Reduce negative reviews by implementing an in-stay survey to find out whether there is some need for service improvement whilst guests are still on your property.
- Guest intelligence: Listen to your guests (online reviews, surveys) in order to enhance the experience.
- Online reviews: Encourage your guests to leave an online review. A property’s popularity ranking is determined by quality, recency and quantity of reviews ….
(Source: via @ReviewPro – Get the full story at https://www.reviewpro.com/blog/10-top-tips-climbing-tripadvisor-rankings/ )